The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple
Family Reunion 2007

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still Rolling On.......

Ok..ok...ok... so it's been two weeks.. I know I said I would post something weekly but time is of the essence... I don't even think anyone is still reading this but if you are very good... Leave me a message and let me know... Lee and I had Courtney for two weeks and I'll tell you it sure makes a difference when you have kids around... You know you can't do the NO KIDS IN THE HOUSE things that you do when you a newly married.... I guess my mothering will have to kick back in since we have a few more years until college....Although we would like to have a kid or two of our own someday... but stay tuned cause you never know what might happen :)

For everyone who came out to the family and friends picnic THANK YOU, it turned out very nice and for all that didn't make it you missed a good one and I guess we'll see you next year...

Well the summer is coming to an end and the kids will be going back to school and college. I wish them all good luck in ALL of their studies...

Well that's all for now.....Erica

No comments: