The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple
Family Reunion 2007

Friday, August 1, 2008

I'z Married Now....

Well, it's been 1 month already.... And I'll tell you that there are still things that need to be done...Thanks mom for taking my dress to the cleaners and watering our flowers, send the thank you notes for the bridal shower... pick which pictures we want for the photo album from the photographer...send out the thank you's for the wedding and the list goes on....... I thought this was going to be easy after the wedding was over, but I guess that's all a part of being Married.... Which is sooooooo wonderful....

For ALL my single friends you just wait cause you get right stupid when you get a Huzband...I mean that's all you think about... I couldn't have gotten a better MAN...That Leander McClain is something else, but most of all he loves me very much and I him.... So y'all watch out for the McClain & McClain Team we're going places....you'll see

To all of you who helped with this adventure of me getting married I just want to say Thank You Very Much... I know my hubby said it already but now you can hear it from me... You know we're a TEAM now... so only one of has to say it not both....but I'll do it this time :)

I know we have not been keeping up with this but i will try and post something every week...

Oh, if you have some free time next Saturday August 9, all day our Family is having a Family & Friends Picnic in Fairmount Park call me for details...
So with that said that's all for now see you next week... Mrs. McClain (sounds good right :))

No comments: