The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple
Family Reunion 2007

Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6, 2008

OMG....15 days until the wedding...Everybody wants to know if I am ok and how things are going.... To tell you the truth....I'm going through the crying spells and checking myself fifty times to make sure ALL is done. I write two & three lists a day but when it comes time to look at the lists I can't find them... I guess that's my nerves...Hope I don't forget to do something important...
I find myself thinking about the wedding all the time. Lee made a comment the other day that we had to stop talking about the wedding late at night because he then dreams about things going wrong at the wedding.( like he forgets the words to his song...lol) I have dreamt so much stuff I try not to think about it...
Planning this wedding has been fun but a lot of work for everybody. For those of you who don't know my mom and I both had surgery on our hands. She had the right done and I had the left done. I am somewhat back to using my hand but believe you me it has been rough... She on the other hand had extensive surgery so things on her end is going slow but very well...Mom thanks for all that you have done and will do...I am very excited for the day to come for me to walk down the aisle.This feeling is the most incredible and I pray that it never ends... To all of the people who I have asked to be a part of this BIG event and you accepted "THANK YOU" you have no idea what it means to me...
And to my soon to be Hubby,I'm still in like with you & I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, TODAY TOMORROW & FOREVER...
Love,
Sweet Pea

No comments: