The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple
Family Reunion 2007

Monday, June 16, 2008

5 Days! You Can't Be Serious!!!!


5 Days Til the wedding. There is so much left to do. Paint the rail, clean out my man cave, reprint the seating chart, print the programs, find the coolers, order the ice, verify times & location with the photographer, pick up the tuxedo, break in the new shoes, get a haircut (oh wait.....I don't have any hair), get the car washed, put up the new blinds, find a place for my 2nd favorite uncle to sit at the reception...etc, etc, etc.

Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous. I say no. I am too busy to be nervous. But when saturday comes and my beautiful blushing bride comes walking down the aisle, it will all be worth it. Maybe then I will be nervous. Who knows. Right now, I am happy to have someone to share my life with. Someone who values me as much as I value her. Someone who........ok, ok....that's enough of the mushy stuff. I gotta get back to my work.......gotta pick up the beer, champagne for the toast, ................................

See you guys on saturday.
Lee

No comments: